Collection of 45209 web pages containing stack traces of java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
Thrown to indicate that a method has been passed an illegal or inappropriate argument.
This exception can come in a plethora of different situations, a few highlighted:
- Using java reflection: When you call a method via the reflection api, it signs an argument mismatch or that the provided object is not an instance of the expected class.
- Eclipse developers: A widget property was set to an improper value (usually
- Parsing String to enum: No matching ENUM found for the given string.
- Create File via URI: The URI must have
fileas schema and must be absolute. See more in the docs.
- Scala developers: A utility function in the standard library (
Predef.require()) throws an
IllegalArgumentExceptionwhen the condition is not satisfied.
Find a solution to your bug with our map
We found 45209 bugs on the web resulting in java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.
We visualize these cases as a tree for easy understanding. We place your stack trace on this tree so you can find similar ones. The top nodes are generic cases, the leafs are the specific stack traces.
Paste your stack trace to find solutions with our map.
or go through the whole list of bugs manually to find yours
This list contains all the bugs that lead to this exception. Click through to see the discussions about them.
Compared to this, finding a needle in a haystack is child's play.
- via Google Groups by Magnus Dahlberg, 3 months agoNo such Gstreamer factory: playbin
- via ode-dev by Sathwik Bantwal Premakumar (JIRA), 3 months agohttp://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ode-dev/201802.mbox/<JIRA.12425280.1242171401000.226909.1519031940156@Atlassian.JIRA>The content cannot be null
- via Google Groups by naveen kavuri, 3 months agoInstantiation of [simple type, class io.druid.segment.loading.LocalLoadSpec] value failed: [/data/druid/deep/test-requests/2018-09-21T11:00:00.000Z_2018-10-31T14:00:00.000Z/2018-10-31T14:21:43.268Z/0/index.zip] does not exist
- via proguard by pavelmalyutin, 3 months agoOverflow of unsigned short value 
[JIRA] (JENKINS-54622) [MC 3.0] [Jenkins latest Version] when trying to add server for testing in jenkins page, it will return exception "url MUST NOT be null nor empty"via Google Groups by jian-zh...@microfocus.com (JIRA), 3 months agourl MUST NOT be null nor empty
- via Google Groups by Pavel Kocka, 3 months agoNo plugin of type transform and name MyCustomPlugin could be found for stage transform.
- via Google Groups by teo_di...@yahoo.com (JIRA), 3 months agoInvalid indexed property '["password1",' on bean class 'class hudson.security.HudsonPrivateSecurityRealm$SignupInfo' Missing End Delimiter
- via Google Groups by pengy...@outlook.com (JIRA), 3 months agocan't parse argument number: changelog.url
- via Google Groups by Unknown author, 3 months agoNo target ValidatorFactory set
- via Google Groups by Unknown author, 3 months agoIncorrect arguments supplied