Collection of 136968 web pages containing stack traces of java.lang.NullPointerException
This exception is likely to come directly from the code you wrote. Here you find a few tips how to prevent
NullPointerExceptions in your code.
There are other frequent cases worth highlighting:
HashTable: The value you
HashTablemust not be
nullpath: When you construct a
java.io.File, the parameters must not be
- create an
InputStreamyou pass to the constructor is
null. This is usually because you want to pass a resource (i.e.
class.getResourceAsStream()) from a resource file that is not found.
- For Minecraft modders: You see this exception in Minecraft when it fails to load dependencies of a mod. Probably the best thing to try is reinstalling the mod in question, or asking help from the mod's maintainers.
Find a solution to your bug with our map
We found 136968 bugs on the web resulting in java.lang.NullPointerException.
We visualize these cases as a tree for easy understanding. We place your stack trace on this tree so you can find similar ones. The top nodes are generic cases, the leafs are the specific stack traces.
Paste your stack trace to find solutions with our map.
or go through the whole list of bugs manually to find yours
This list contains all the bugs that lead to this exception. Click through to see the discussions about them.
Compared to this, finding a needle in a haystack is child's play.
- via Eclipse Bugzilla by andrew_johnson, 2 months ago
- via ode-dev by Sathwik Bantwal Premakumar (JIRA), 2 months ago
- via Oracle Community by 843789, 2 months ago
- via Google Groups by Gul Md Ershad, 2 months ago
- via Google Groups by rolf.of...@gmx.net (JIRA), 2 months ago
- via Google Groups by rafael.c...@gmail.com (JIRA), 2 months ago
- via Google Groups by Alex Miller, 2 months agonull
- via Google Groups by Levani Kokhreidze, 2 months agonull#012
- via Google Groups by Dhruv Goyal, 2 months ago
[JIRA] (JENKINS-54615) Periodic java.lang.NullPointerException when collecting details for Pipeline buildsvia Google Groups by stu...@ea.com (JIRA), 2 months ago