- Home »
- Exception types »
- oracle »
- oracle.iam »
- oracle.iam.platform »
- oracle.iam.platform.kernel »
Collection of 22 web pages containing stack traces of oracle.iam.platform.kernel.ValidationFailedException
Find a solution to your bug with our map
We found 22 bugs on the web resulting in oracle.iam.platform.kernel.ValidationFailedException.
We visualize these cases as a tree for easy understanding. We place your stack trace on this tree so you can find similar ones. The top nodes are generic cases, the leafs are the specific stack traces.
Paste your stack trace to find solutions with our map.
or go through the whole list of bugs manually to find yours
This list contains all the bugs that lead to this exception. Click through to see the discussions about them.
Compared to this, finding a needle in a haystack is child's play.
- via Oracle Community by 3702859, 5 months agoIAM-3050007:The user with the attribute User Login and value HUMYL.AHMAD already exists.:User Login:HUMYL.AHMAD
- via Oracle Community by Ioanna Kat-Oracle, 11 months agoIAM-3056008:Unknown attribute for entity Role - assignedOn.:assignedOn
OIM 11g R2 PS3 : Validation failed with error message IAM-3050157:Unknown attribute for entity user.via Oracle Community by 3252787, 2 years agoIAM-3050157:Unknown attribute for entity user. OPCOMPCODE:OPCOMPCODE
- via Oracle Community by quanns, 2 years agoIAM-3010199:The Common Name value nguyen-van.hien already exists or is reserved. Specify a different value for Common Name:Common Name:nguyen-van.hien:Common Name
- via Oracle Community by 2954468, 2 years agoEvent handler "Handler name" implemented using class/plug-in "CLASSNAME" could not be loaded.
- via Oracle Community by Milan Juricek, 2 years agoIAM-3051046:You do not have permission to modify WEBLOGIC.:WEBLOGIC
- via Oracle Community by Ciryon, 2 years agoOne or more Users exceed the maximum number of allowed roles for their OrgUnit!
- via Oracle Community by User253154, 2 years agoIAM-3050101:Modify User API cannot modify the password.:
- via Oracle Community by Hanuman Thota, 2 years agoAn error occurred while verifying the old user password during change password operation.
- via Oracle Community by IDAM_Learner, 2 years agoOrchestration validation failed on the event handler - validationEventhandler