Collection of 565 web pages containing stack traces of weblogic.management.DeploymentException
Find a solution to your bug with our map
We found 565 bugs on the web resulting in weblogic.management.DeploymentException.
We visualize these cases as a tree for easy understanding. We place your stack trace on this tree so you can find similar ones. The top nodes are generic cases, the leafs are the specific stack traces.
Paste your stack trace to find solutions with our map.
or go through the whole list of bugs manually to find yours
This list contains all the bugs that lead to this exception. Click through to see the discussions about them.
Compared to this, finding a needle in a haystack is child's play.
- via GitHub by tungSing, 5 months agojava.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanFactoryAware
- via Oracle Community by SaravananJ, 7 months ago[J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: epm-applistener-libraries, exact-match: false].
Not able to access the HFM workspace & FoundationServices0 is coming in admin state in weblogic consolevia Oracle Community by 3519183, 7 months ago[J2EE:160177]The application at "D:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\common\epmstatic" was not recognized as a valid application type. If this is an EAR file, please ensure the META-INF/application.xml exists. EJB-JARs should have a META-INF/ejb-jar.xml or corresponding annotations exist. If this is an exploded WAR, the name of directory must be end with ".war". RARs require a META-INF/ra.xml. A JMS deployment should be an XML file whose name ends with "-jms.xml". A JDBC deployment should be an XML file whose name ends with "-jdbc.xml". For other application types, please consult the WebLogic Server documentation.
- via Oracle Community by Rahul Shah, 8 months agoError encountered during prepare phase of deploying WebService module 'pd-server.war'. weblogic.wsee.security.configuration.WssConfigurationException: KeyStoreFile does not exist
- via Oracle Community by Fesenko_Roman, 8 months agojava.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.primavera.ucr.dao.CRDAO
- via Atlassian JIRA by Alex Fishlock, 8 months ago
- via Atlassian JIRA by Eric Black, 8 months agocom/atlassian/confluence/core/ConfluenceActionSupport - with nested exception: [java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/atlassian/confluence/core/ConfluenceActionSupport]
- via Oracle Community by 3004, 8 months ago- with nested exception: [java.lang.NullPointerException]
- via Oracle Community by 666705, 8 months ago
- via Oracle Community by user4958421, 8 months agoFile not found with : E:\Oracle\Middlew are\EPMSystem11R1\products\Essbase\eas\server\AppServer\InstallableApps\Common\e as.ear