Collection of 5 web pages containing stack traces of weblogic.webservice.server.ConfigException
Find a solution to your bug here
This list contains all the bugs that lead to this exception. Click through to see the discussions about them.
- via Coderanch by Mata George, 2 years agoCould not add parameter to operation. You must specify either its Java or XML type.
- via Oracle Community by 666705, 2 years agoCould not add parameter to operation. You must specify either its Java or XML type. [clientgen]
- via Oracle Community by 666705, 2 years agofailed to create invocation handler
- via Oracle Community by 3004, 2 years agofailed to add type mapping to registry: - with nested exception: [java.lang.InstantiationException: com.egain.adapter.StartMonitoringResponse_LiteralSerializer]
- via javamonamour.org by Unknown author, 2 years agoKey for alias 'client1' (C:\beawli\WLSERV~1.3\server\lib\DemoIdentity.jks)
or use our map
We've collected millions of stack traces from the web.
We visualize these cases as a tree for easy understanding. We place your stack trace on this tree so you can find similar ones. The top nodes are generic cases, the leafs are the specific stack traces.
Paste your stack trace to find solutions with our map.