Searched on Google with the first line of a JAVA stack trace?

We can recommend more relevant solutions and speed up debugging when you paste your entire stack trace with the exception message. Try a sample exception.

Recommended solutions based on your search

Solutions on the web

via Oracle Community by 3004, 1 year ago
no resource '/servlet/borland.demo.web.TestServlet' ... Apparently WebLogic can not find the generated Servelet. Remember: all I am trying to do is run a Servlet generated by the JBuilder wizard. Nothing else! In my attempt to resolve the problem I
via Oracle Community by 3004, 2 years ago
no resource '/servlet/borland.demo.web.TestServlet' ... Apparently WebLogic can not find the generated Servelet. Remember: all I am trying to do is run a Servlet generated by the JBuilder wizard. Nothing else! In my attempt to resolve the problem I
via Oracle Community by 3004, 2 years ago
no resource '/servlet/borland.demo.web.TestServlet' ... Apparently WebLogic can not find the generated Servelet. Remember: all I am trying to do is run a Servlet generated by the JBuilder wizard. Nothing else! In my attempt to resolve the problem I
via Oracle Community by 3004, 1 year ago
no resource '/servlet/borland.demo.web.TestServlet' ... Apparently WebLogic can not find the generated Servelet. Remember: all I am trying to do is run a Servlet generated by the JBuilder wizard. Nothing else! In my attempt to resolve the problem I
java.io.FileNotFoundException: no resource '/servlet/borland.demo.web.TestServlet'
...
Apparently WebLogic can not find the generated Servelet. Remember: all I am trying
to do is run a Servlet generated by the JBuilder wizard. Nothing else!
In my attempt to resolve the problem I tried moving the java file within the same
directory as the .shtml file. I also changed the Servlet section of the
.shtml from:
<servlet
codebase=""
code="borland.demo.web.TestServlet.class"
>
to
<servlet
codebase=""
code="TestServlet.class"
>
I still get an error but the error message has changed. Unfortunatelly the exception
message does not provide much insight into the cause of the problem. All
I know is that I get an servlet.UnavailableException:
<[ServletContext(id=4211180,name=JBuilder_DefaultWebApp,context-path=)] Servlet
failed with ServletExceptionjavax.servlet.UnavailableException:
ServletContext(id=4211180,name=JBuilder_DefaultWebApp,context-path=): The server
myserver is temporarily suspended     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3077)	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2544)	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:153)	at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:134)