java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.net.SocketFactory is a restricted class. Please see the Google App Engine developer's guide for more details.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.android.sdklib.internal.build.DebugKeyProvider</code>. I suspect a bad installation of the SDK, but have no idea what is wrong or how to repair it. </p>
<p>My computer runs openSUSE 12.1 64 bit. I have the Oracte JDK version 1.7.0_04 installed, and the Android SDK including Tools and the platforms Android 4.0 and 4.0.3. After the installation, I added the android tools folder to my path environment and added a udev rule for my phone, but have done no further customization. Adb sees my phone and I can capture a screenshot with ddms. I don't use Eclipse. </p>
<p>Did I miss some part of the setup? How do I troubleshoot this problem? </p>
<p><strong>Update</strong> I found a <a href="http://groups.google.com/group/android-beginners/browse_thread/thread/5bbfbafbb4c15535?fwc=1" rel="nofollow">mailing list discussion</a> about somebody with the same problem. He solved it by updating a symlink called "keytool" in their /usr/bin, to point at the correct file. I didn't have such a link, so I created it. The problem persists. Somebody who answered the thread suggested that a file called "jarutil.jar" may be missing from the SDK. I don't have such a file in my SDK, even after a reinstall from scratch. As the discussion is over an year old, I don't even know if such a file should be present in the current version. </p>
<p>Here is the full output from the <code>ant debug</code> command: </p>
<p>rumtscho@bradbury:~/dev/learn-android/MyFirstApp> ant debug Buildfile:
[echo] Creating output directories if needed...
[echo] Gathering info for MyFirstApp...
[setup] Android SDK Tools Revision 19
[setup] Project Target: Android 4.0.3
[setup] API level: 15
[setup] Resolving library dependencies:
[setup] No library dependencies.
[setup] API<=15: Adding annotations.jar to the classpath.
[setup] WARNING: No minSdkVersion value set. Application will install on all Android versions.</p>
[echo] Handling aidl files...
[aidl] No AIDL files to compile.
[echo] Handling RenderScript files... [renderscript] No RenderScript files to compile.
[echo] Handling Resources...
[aapt] No changed resources. R.java and Manifest.java untouched.
[echo] Handling BuildConfig class... [buildconfig] Generating BuildConfig class.</p>
[javac] Compiling 1 source file to /home/rumtscho/dev/learn-android/MyFirstApp/bin/classes</p>
[dex] Found modified input file
[dex] Converting compiled files and external libraries into /home/rumtscho/dev/learn-android/MyFirstApp/bin/classes.dex...</p>
<p>-crunch: [crunch] Crunching PNG Files in source dir: /home/rumtscho/dev/learn-android/MyFirstApp/res [crunch] To
destination dir: /home/rumtscho/dev/learn-android/MyFirstApp/bin/res<br>
[crunch] Crunched 0 PNG files to update cache</p>
[aapt] Creating full resource package...</p>
<p>-package: [apkbuilder] Current build type is different than previous build: forced apkbuilder run. [apkbuilder] Creating
MyFirstApp-debug-unaligned.apk and signing it with a debug key...</p>
<p>BUILD FAILED /home/rumtscho/android-sdk-linux/tools/ant/build.xml:886:
The following error occurred while executing this line:
following error occurred while executing this line: