com.facebook.react.devsupport.DebugServerException: Could not connect to development server.
Try the following to fix the issue:
• Ensure that the packager server is running
• Ensure that your device/emulator is connected to your machine and has USB debugging enabled - run 'adb devices' to see a list of connected devices
• Ensure Airplane Mode is disabled
• If you're on a physical device connected to the same machine, run 'adb reverse tcp:8081 tcp:8081' to forward requests from your device
• If your device is on the same Wi-Fi network, set 'Debug server host & port for device' in 'Dev settings' to your machine's IP address and the port of the local dev server - e.g. 10.0.1.1:8081