org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException

There are no available Samebug tips for this exception. Do you have an idea how to solve this issue? A short tip would help users who saw this issue last week.

  • Process Instance page error in W2003 R2
    via runawfe by erickv
    ,
  • In column - 拨云剑文章搜索
    via by Unknown author,
  • The problem appears to be that the hbm.xml file generated for two classes that have a Many-To-Many relationship does not include the attribute for the link (aka association) table name. see http://forum.hibernate.org/viewtopic.php?t=964363 When I tried to navigate across the association using the generated hbm.xml file I got this stack trace (snipped): WARNING: SQL Error: 1146, SQLState: 42S02 5/09/2006 14:00:24 org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter logExceptions SEVERE: Table 'blah.enginemodels' doesn't exist Exception in thread "main" org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not initialize a collection: [com.acme.model.ChassisModel.engineModels#1] at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:67) at org.hibernate.exception.JDBCExceptionHelper.convert(JDBCExceptionHelper.java:43) When I added the table="<linktablename>" attribute to the "set" element the navigation succeeded. <set name="roles" inverse="true" table="lt_role_person"> <key> <column name="person_pkid" not-null="true"> <comment></comment> </column> </key> <many-to-many entity-name="nz.co.linktest.model.Role"> <column name="role_pkid" not-null="true"> <comment></comment> </column> </many-to-many> </set> I don't think the stuff in the log is related but I could be wrong so... The file workspace\org.hibernate.eclipse.console\hibernate-tools.log had something like 2006-09-02 17:59:32,812 0 [ Worker-5] WARN ibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - The JDBC driver didn't report any primary key columns in lt_e_model_c_model. Asking rev.eng. strategy 2006-09-02 17:59:32,812 0 [ Worker-5] WARN ibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - Rev.eng. strategy did not report any primary key columns for lt_e_model_c_model 2006-09-02 18:09:08,093 575281 [ Worker-1] WARN ibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - The JDBC driver didn't report any primary key columns in lt_e_model_c_model. Asking rev.eng. strategy 2006-09-02 18:09:08,109 575297 [ Worker-1] WARN ibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - Rev.eng. strategy did not report any primary key columns for lt_e_model_c_model 2006-09-03 08:03:53,718 0 [ Worker-9] WARN ibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - The JDBC driver didn't report any primary key columns in lt_e_model_c_model. Asking rev.eng. strategy 2006-09-03 08:03:53,750 32 [ Worker-9] WARN ibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - Rev.eng. strategy did not report any primary key columns for lt_e_model_c_model 2006-09-03 16:01:57,687 0 [ Worker-3] WARN ibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - The JDBC driver didn't report any primary key columns in lt_e_model_c_model. Asking rev.eng. strategy 2006-09-03 16:01:58,125 438 [ Worker-3] WARN ibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - Rev.eng. strategy did not report any primary key columns for lt_e_model_c_model 2006-09-03 16:05:27,312 209625 [ Worker-3] WARN ibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - The JDBC driver didn't report any primary key columns in lt_e_model_c_model. Asking rev.eng. strategy 2006-09-03 16:05:27,406 209719 [ Worker-3] WARN ibernate.cfg.reveng.JDBCReader - Rev.eng. strategy did not report any primary key columns for lt_e_model_c_model where lt_e_model_c_model is like the name of the link table that the reveng originally "failed" on. Interestingly there does not seem to be any similar log entries for the attached example. The file workspace\org.hibernate.eclipse.console\hibernate-console.xml-8 had something (some other stuff removed) like <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><hibernate-console><configuration name="Linktest"><hibernate-config-xml location="/Linktest/src/hibernate.cfg.xml"/><classpath><path location="/Linktest/bin"/><path location="/Linktest/lib/mysql-connector-java-3.1.13-bin.jar"/></classpath></configuration></hibernate-console>
    via by Vaughn Butt,
    • org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute native bulk manipulation query at org.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:67) at org.hibernate.exception.JDBCExceptionHelper.convert(JDBCExceptionHelper.java:43) at org.hibernate.engine.query.NativeSQLQueryPlan.performExecuteUpdate(NativeSQLQueryPlan.java:174) at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.executeNativeUpdate(SessionImpl.java:1163) at org.hibernate.impl.SQLQueryImpl.executeUpdate(SQLQueryImpl.java:334) at ru.runa.wf.logic.JbpmExecutionLogic.moveCompleteProcessesLogs(JbpmExecutionLogic.java:596) at ru.runa.wf.periodic.LogMover.doJob(LogMover.java:31) at ru.runa.wf.periodic.PeriodicChecker.run(PeriodicChecker.java:40) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)

    Users with the same issue

    Unknown visitor1 times, last one,
    Unknown visitor1 times, last one,
    Unknown visitor1 times, last one,
    Unknown visitor1 times, last one,
    Unknown visitor1 times, last one,
    2 more bugmates