Your stack trace compared to the selected pattern
Exception message: cannot insert NULL into ("SYSTEM"."USER_APPLICATION_ROLE"."ROLE_ID")
Problem: A null value of the columns cannot be inserted into the database table.
- The columns do not accept null value with the update statement to the database. Change the columns to a non-null value.
- Use the “desc table_name” to check the descriptor of the table, and its columns definition.
Exception message: inconsistent datatypes: expected NUMBER got BINARY
Problem: Datatypes mismatch of what is being used on the update statement and what is being expected in the database.
- Change the data type being used to match the data type expected by the database table.
- Verify the column data value and the data type from the database statement is not getting converted before reaching the database.
External results for this pattern (10)
- IBM ORA-04098: trigger 'MALL.USTG_MEMBER' is invalid and failed re-validation when running the stagingprop utility - United StatesORA-04098: trigger 'MALL.USTG_MEMBER' is invalid is invalid and failed re-validationShow stack trace
- Hibernate flushing: Could not execute JDBC batch update; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [update "SERVERPROPERTY" set "NAME"=?, "VALUE"=? where "ID"=?]; SQL state ; error code ; ORA-12899: value too large for column "CROWDUSER"."SERVERPROPERTY"."VALUE" (actual: 257, maximum: 255) ; nested exception is java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-12899: value too large for column "CROWDUSER"."SERVERPROPERTY"."VALUE" (actual: 257, maximum: 255)Show stack trace