java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load from XML file" (see
below for the full log from the terminal).
Note that it works with with Java 1.7, at least Open JDK version 1.7.0_101.
What I can see the problem occurs for any data set, e.g.
breast-cancer.arff, contact-lenses.arff (from the Weka distribution). When
writing this I tested with just 1 minute timeLimit but it don't seems to
matter. Also, I've tested both via the Auto-WEKA tab and selecting via the
Classifier tab (classifiers.meta.AutoWEKAClassifier) with the same result.
This problem was reported to the list by valerio jus in March 3 but I can't
find any solution.
- Linux Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (64-bit, 32Gb RAM, CPU Intel i7-5820K)
- Weka 1.8.0 (as mentioned above, it's the same error with the latest SVN
- Oracle Java version 1.8.0_91
- Auto-Weka version 1.0.1. (I tested with the Git version of Auto-Weka with
the same result.)
I'm starting Weka like this (shell script):
$JAVA_HOME/bin/java -server -Xmx16g -Xms2G -Xss1G -jar
Here's the more detailed output:
2016-05-07 20:53:40.357 [Thread-10] INFO AutoWEKAClassifier - Estimated
mean quality of final incumbent config 5 (internal ID: 0x7566) on test set:
29.16666666666667, based on 1 run(s) on 1 test instance(s).
May 07, 2016 8:53:40 PM com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.util.XmlFactory