org.jenkinsci.plugins.googleplayandroidpublisher.UploadException: Credentials for the configured Google Account could not be found

There are no available Samebug tips for this exception. Do you have an idea how to solve this issue? A short tip would help users who saw this issue last week.

  • After creating a Google Play credentials as explained in the Wiki for this plugin, and configuring the job where I see the credential pop-up listing my only user. But when the job executes, I get this error: {code} 15:05:12 Upload failed: org.jenkinsci.plugins.googleplayandroidpublisher.UploadException: Credentials for the configured Google Account could not be found 15:05:12 at org.jenkinsci.plugins.googleplayandroidpublisher.GooglePlayPublisher.getServiceAccountCredentials(GooglePlayPublisher.java:39) 15:05:12 at org.jenkinsci.plugins.googleplayandroidpublisher.ApkPublisher.perform(ApkPublisher.java:301) 15:05:12 at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$2.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:32) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(AbstractBuild.java:756) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.performAllBuildSteps(AbstractBuild.java:720) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.post2(Build.java:182) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.post(AbstractBuild.java:669) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1731) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:43) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:88) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:232) {code} Looking at the config.xml for this job shows that there is no "googleCredentialsId" field (which explains the stacktrace above). After I added a second credential, the build worked correctly, and the config.xml was correct. Steps to reproduce: # Start with no google play account credentials stored # Create one, upload the p12 file # Setup a new job, the credential pop-up lists the only user # Run the build
    via by Brice Figureau,
  • After creating a Google Play credentials as explained in the Wiki for this plugin, and configuring the job where I see the credential pop-up listing my only user. But when the job executes, I get this error: {code} 15:05:12 Upload failed: org.jenkinsci.plugins.googleplayandroidpublisher.UploadException: Credentials for the configured Google Account could not be found 15:05:12 at org.jenkinsci.plugins.googleplayandroidpublisher.GooglePlayPublisher.getServiceAccountCredentials(GooglePlayPublisher.java:39) 15:05:12 at org.jenkinsci.plugins.googleplayandroidpublisher.ApkPublisher.perform(ApkPublisher.java:301) 15:05:12 at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$2.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:32) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(AbstractBuild.java:756) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.performAllBuildSteps(AbstractBuild.java:720) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.post2(Build.java:182) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.post(AbstractBuild.java:669) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1731) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:43) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:88) 15:05:12 at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:232) {code} Looking at the config.xml for this job shows that there is no "googleCredentialsId" field (which explains the stacktrace above). After I added a second credential, the build worked correctly, and the config.xml was correct. Steps to reproduce: # Start with no google play account credentials stored # Create one, upload the p12 file # Setup a new job, the credential pop-up lists the only user # Run the build
    via by Brice Figureau,
    • org.jenkinsci.plugins.googleplayandroidpublisher.UploadException: Credentials for the configured Google Account could not be found at org.jenkinsci.plugins.googleplayandroidpublisher.GooglePlayPublisher.getServiceAccountCredentials(GooglePlayPublisher.java:39) at org.jenkinsci.plugins.googleplayandroidpublisher.ApkPublisher.perform(ApkPublisher.java:301) at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$2.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:32) at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(AbstractBuild.java:756) at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.performAllBuildSteps(AbstractBuild.java:720) at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.post2(Build.java:182) at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.post(AbstractBuild.java:669) at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1731) at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:43) at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:88) at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:232)
    No Bugmate found.