Searched on Google with the first line of a JAVA stack trace?

We can recommend more relevant solutions and speed up debugging when you paste your entire stack trace with the exception message. Try a sample exception.

Recommended solutions based on your search

Solutions on the web

via nabble.com by Unknown author, 1 year ago
api.twitter.com   > at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)   > ~[na:1.7.0_17] > at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]   > at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]   > at
java.net.UnknownHostException: api.twitter.com  
> at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)  
> ~[na:1.7.0_17]
> at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]  
> at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]  
> at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]  
> at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)  
> ~[na:1.7.0_17]
> at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]  
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)  
> ~[na:1.7.0_17]
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)  
> ~[na:1.7.0_17]
> at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.(Unknown  
> Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]
> at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.New(Unknown  
> Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]
> at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown  
> Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]
> at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown  
> Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]
> at sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Unknown  
> Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]
> at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown  
> Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]
> at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(Unknown  
> Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]
> at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getResponseCode(Unknown  
> Source) ~[na:1.7.0_17]
> at twitter4j.internal.http.HttpResponseImpl.(HttpResponseImpl.java:34) 	at twitter4j.internal.http.HttpClientImpl.request(HttpClientImpl.java:141)