There are no available Samebug tips for this exception. Do you have an idea how to solve this issue? A short tip would help users who saw this issue last week.
- javax.naming.NamingException: Lookup failed for '...' in SerialContext[/i] . I tried several possible names as argument - alwas the same result. I don't think I have a network problem because on the client side (host1) command line I can connect to the server side (host2) with: [i] telnet host2 3700[/i] and get a connection. When I enable FINE logging on the cient side (host1) I lots of exceptions during the remote call attempt. I hope I got all different kinds of exceptions. Maybe they give a hint: [i][#|2010-03-29T15:55:10.129+0200|FINE|glassfishv3.0|javax.enterprise.resource.corba.ee.S1AS-ORB.rpc.protocol|_ThreadID=28;_ThreadName=Thread-1;ClassName= com.sun.corba.ee.impl.interceptors.ClientRequestInfoImpl;MethodName=get_effective_components;|"IOP00100028: (BAD_PARAM) Invalid component Id 31 in porta ble interceptor" org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM: vmcid: OMG minor code: 28 completed: No