java.lang.IllegalStateException

There are no available Samebug tips for this exception. Do you have an idea how to solve this issue? A short tip would help users who saw this issue last week.

  • Iterator.remove()
    via by Amirtharaj Chinnaraj,
  • Presence related exception.
    via by aayush,
  • The following stack trace occurred while attempting to use the PayloadTransformingInterceptor. 29 Jun 2007 19:14:10,804 WARN SoapMessageDispatcher []: Endpoint invocation resulted in exception - responding with SOAP Fault java.lang.IllegalStateException at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.remove(AbstractList.java:432) at org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.Saaj11Implementation.removeContents(Saaj11Implementation.java:279) at org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapBody.getPayloadResult(SaajSoapBody.java:43) at org.springframework.ws.soap.AbstractSoapMessage.getPayloadResult(AbstractSoapMessage.java:56) at org.springframework.ws.server.endpoint.interceptor.PayloadTransformingInterceptor.handleRequest(PayloadTransformingInterceptor.java:85) at org.springframework.ws.server.MessageDispatcher.dispatch(MessageDispatcher.java:197) at org.springframework.ws.server.MessageDispatcher.receive(MessageDispatcher.java:166) at org.springframework.ws.transport.support.WebServiceMessageReceiverObjectSupport.handle(WebServiceMessageReceiverObjectSupport.java:78) at org.springframework.ws.transport.http.WebServiceMessageReceiverHandlerAdapter.handle(WebServiceMessageReceiverHandlerAdapter.java:60) at org.springframework.ws.transport.http.MessageDispatcherServlet.doService(MessageDispatcherServlet.java:125) at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:396) at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:360) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:996) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:315) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6452) at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321) at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3661) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2630) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178) I believe I have identified the source of the problem and will be attaching a patch shortly.
    via by Jeff Peterson,
  • How to work with Iterator?
    via by 807597,
  • The following stack trace occurred while attempting to use the PayloadTransformingInterceptor. 29 Jun 2007 19:14:10,804 WARN SoapMessageDispatcher []: Endpoint invocation resulted in exception - responding with SOAP Fault java.lang.IllegalStateException at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.remove(AbstractList.java:432) at org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.Saaj11Implementation.removeContents(Saaj11Implementation.java:279) at org.springframework.ws.soap.saaj.SaajSoapBody.getPayloadResult(SaajSoapBody.java:43) at org.springframework.ws.soap.AbstractSoapMessage.getPayloadResult(AbstractSoapMessage.java:56) at org.springframework.ws.server.endpoint.interceptor.PayloadTransformingInterceptor.handleRequest(PayloadTransformingInterceptor.java:85) at org.springframework.ws.server.MessageDispatcher.dispatch(MessageDispatcher.java:197) at org.springframework.ws.server.MessageDispatcher.receive(MessageDispatcher.java:166) at org.springframework.ws.transport.support.WebServiceMessageReceiverObjectSupport.handle(WebServiceMessageReceiverObjectSupport.java:78) at org.springframework.ws.transport.http.WebServiceMessageReceiverHandlerAdapter.handle(WebServiceMessageReceiverHandlerAdapter.java:60) at org.springframework.ws.transport.http.MessageDispatcherServlet.doService(MessageDispatcherServlet.java:125) at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:396) at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:360) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run(ServletStubImpl.java:996) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:419) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:315) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:6452) at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321) at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:118) at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:3661) at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2630) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:219) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178) I believe I have identified the source of the problem and will be attaching a patch shortly.
    via by Jeff Peterson,
    • java.lang.IllegalStateException at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.remove(Unknown Source) at src.com.cc.main(cc.java:23)
    No Bugmate found.