java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

There are no available Samebug tips for this exception. Do you have an idea how to solve this issue? A short tip would help users who saw this issue last week.

  • GitHub comment 52#73521791
    via GitHub by csaezl
    ,
  • GitHub comment 12#187252623
    via GitHub by sitecreate
    ,
  • When I tried to build mirage2 theme the mvn build was successful and without warnings, but when triyng to access the repository, no item was found , I tried to re-index running the command : dspace index-repository -f -s and I got the error : dspace@archive:~/bin$ dspace index-discovery -f Exception: Illegal character in path at index 1: $\{solr.server}/search/update?wt=javabin&version=2 org.dspace.discovery.SearchServiceException: Illegal character in path at index 1: $\{solr.server}/search/update?wt=javabin&version=2 at org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.cleanIndex(SolrServiceImpl.java:507) at org.dspace.discovery.IndexClient.main(IndexClient.java:126) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.runOneCommand(ScriptLauncher.java:226) at org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher.main(ScriptLauncher.java:78) Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in path at index 1: $\{solr.server}/search/update?wt=javabin&version=2 at java.net.URI.create(URI.java:852) at org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpPost.<init>(HttpPost.java:76) at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer.createMethod(HttpSolrServer.java:380) at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer.request(HttpSolrServer.java:210) at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer.request(HttpSolrServer.java:206) at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.request.AbstractUpdateRequest.process(AbstractUpdateRequest.java:124) at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServer.deleteByQuery(SolrServer.java:285) at org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServer.deleteByQuery(SolrServer.java:271) at org.dspace.discovery.SolrServiceImpl.cleanIndex(SolrServiceImpl.java:470) ... 7 more Caused by: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at index 1: $\{solr.server}/search/update?wt=javabin&version=2 at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(URI.java:2822) at java.net.URI$Parser.checkChars(URI.java:2995) at java.net.URI$Parser.parseHierarchical(URI.java:3079) at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(URI.java:3037) at java.net.URI.<init>(URI.java:588) at java.net.URI.create(URI.java:850) ... 15 more If anyone has an idea to solve this issue, I'll be grateful.
    via by boulesbaa azzedine,
  • Illegal character in scheme name
    via GitHub by Sandvich
    ,
  • SonarQube Not Working in Eclipse Luna
    via Stack Overflow by Tokala
    ,
    • java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in scheme name at index 3: FOX) (http://139.18.2.164:6666/cetus/fox at java.net.URI.create(URI.java:852) at org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpPost.<init>(HttpPost.java:76) at org.aksw.gerbil.annotator.impl.nif.NIFBasedAnnotatorWebservice.request(NIFBasedAnnotatorWebservice.java:194) at org.aksw.gerbil.annotator.impl.nif.NIFBasedAnnotatorWebservice.performAnnotation(NIFBasedAnnotatorWebservice.java:168) at org.aksw.gerbil.annotator.impl.nif.NIFBasedAnnotatorWebservice.performRecognition(NIFBasedAnnotatorWebservice.java:139) at org.aksw.gerbil.annotator.decorator.ErrorCountingAnnotatorDecorator.performRecognition(ErrorCountingAnnotatorDecorator.java:315) at org.aksw.gerbil.annotator.decorator.ErrorCountingAnnotatorDecorator$ErrorCountingEntityRecognizer.performRecognition(ErrorCountingAnnotatorDecorator.java:132) at org.aksw.gerbil.execute.ExperimentTask.runExperiment(ExperimentTask.java:255) at org.aksw.gerbil.execute.ExperimentTask.run(ExperimentTask.java:122) at org.aksw.simba.topicmodeling.concurrent.workers.WorkerImpl.run(WorkerImpl.java:47) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) Caused by: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in scheme name at index 3: FOX) (http://139.18.2.164:6666/cetus/fox at java.net.URI$Parser.fail(URI.java:2848) at java.net.URI$Parser.checkChars(URI.java:3021) at java.net.URI$Parser.parse(URI.java:3048) at java.net.URI.<init>(URI.java:588) at java.net.URI.create(URI.java:850) ... 12 more

    Users with the same issue

    richard77
    1 times, last one,
    sriharshakiran
    1 times, last one,
    r1chjames
    3 times, last one,
    poroszd
    1 times, last one,
    Unknown visitor1 times, last one,
    51 more bugmates