org.mule.umo.MessagingException

There are no available Samebug tips for this exception. Do you have an idea how to solve this issue? A short tip would help users who saw this issue last week.

  • While integrating wss4j in Mule I came up with an exception when a web service client invoked a web service with the following ws-security actions <parameter name="action" value="Signature Encrypt"/>. This is the exception thrown by mule server: soap"/></umoMessage></faultData><ns9:stackTrace xmlns:ns1="http://umo.mule.org" xmlns:ns9="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">org.mule.umo.MessagingException: Failed to create Message Adapter. Message payload is of type: [Ljava.lang.Object; at org.mule.providers.AbstractServiceEnabledConnector.getMessageAdapter( AbstractServiceEnabledConnector.java:157) at org.mule.providers.soap.ServiceProxy$AxisServiceHandler.invoke(Servic eProxy.java:146) at $Proxy22.getEntidadeRelevanteSS(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl. java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces sorImpl.java:25) To solve this I removed the following code from the AxisMessageAdapter: MuleSoapHeaders header = new MuleSoapHeaders(ctx.getMessage().getSOAPPart().getEnvelope().getHeader()); if (header.getReplyTo() != null && !"".equals(header.getReplyTo())) { setReplyTo(header.getReplyTo()); } if (header.getCorrelationGroup() != null && !"".equals(header.getCorrelationGroup()) && !"-1".equals(header.getCorrelationGroup())) { setCorrelationGroupSize(Integer.parseInt(header.getCorrelationGroup())); } if (header.getCorrelationSequence() != null && !"".equals(header.getCorrelationSequence()) && !"-1".equals(header.getCorrelationSequence())) { setCorrelationSequence(Integer.parseInt(header.getCorrelationSequence())); } if (header.getCorrelationId() != null && !"".equals(header.getCorrelationId())) { setCorrelationId(header.getCorrelationId()); } All web service invocations work without this code whether utilizing ws-security or not. It seems there was a problem when the adapter encountered security tags in the header. I´m attaching my client and server wsdd and a umo xml file. Pedro Luis
    via by Pedro Miguel Luis,
  • While integrating wss4j in Mule I came up with an exception when a web service client invoked a web service with the following ws-security actions <parameter name="action" value="Signature Encrypt"/>. This is the exception thrown by mule server: soap"/></umoMessage></faultData><ns9:stackTrace xmlns:ns1="http://umo.mule.org" xmlns:ns9="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">org.mule.umo.MessagingException: Failed to create Message Adapter. Message payload is of type: [Ljava.lang.Object; at org.mule.providers.AbstractServiceEnabledConnector.getMessageAdapter( AbstractServiceEnabledConnector.java:157) at org.mule.providers.soap.ServiceProxy$AxisServiceHandler.invoke(Servic eProxy.java:146) at $Proxy22.getEntidadeRelevanteSS(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl. java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces sorImpl.java:25) To solve this I removed the following code from the AxisMessageAdapter: MuleSoapHeaders header = new MuleSoapHeaders(ctx.getMessage().getSOAPPart().getEnvelope().getHeader()); if (header.getReplyTo() != null && !"".equals(header.getReplyTo())) { setReplyTo(header.getReplyTo()); } if (header.getCorrelationGroup() != null && !"".equals(header.getCorrelationGroup()) && !"-1".equals(header.getCorrelationGroup())) { setCorrelationGroupSize(Integer.parseInt(header.getCorrelationGroup())); } if (header.getCorrelationSequence() != null && !"".equals(header.getCorrelationSequence()) && !"-1".equals(header.getCorrelationSequence())) { setCorrelationSequence(Integer.parseInt(header.getCorrelationSequence())); } if (header.getCorrelationId() != null && !"".equals(header.getCorrelationId())) { setCorrelationId(header.getCorrelationId()); } All web service invocations work without this code whether utilizing ws-security or not. It seems there was a problem when the adapter encountered security tags in the header. I´m attaching my client and server wsdd and a umo xml file. Pedro Luis
    via by Pedro Miguel Luis,
    • org.mule.umo.MessagingException: Failed to create Message Adapter. Message payload is of type: [Ljava.lang.Object; at org.mule.providers.AbstractServiceEnabledConnector.getMessageAdapter(AbstractServiceEnabledConnector.java:157) at org.mule.providers.soap.ServiceProxy$AxisServiceHandler.invoke(ServiceProxy.java:146) at $Proxy22.getEntidadeRelevanteSS(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    No Bugmate found.