Your stack trace compared to the selected pattern
Jump to solutionsExpand frames
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
69 frames hidden
poroszd, 5 months ago
Roughly there are three categories of this problem:
- no network available: Probably your machine's network interface is down. Check if you have internet and your application has permissions to use the network interface
- connection refused: The address you are trying to connect is not listening. Check if you did not misspelled the host or the port. Also verify that the server you are trying to reach is actually running and listening.
- connection timed out: The server took too much time to respond. You either have to increase the timeout limit or speed up the server.
External results for this pattern (10)
- Oracle Linux 7U6, Oracle XE 18c, Apex 5.1, ords 3.0.12 IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connectionThe connection pool named: apex is not correctly configured, due to the following error(s): IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connectionShow stack trace
- Search error - io.searchbox.client.config.exception.CouldNotConnectException: Could not connect to http://localhost:9200io.searchbox.client.config.exception.CouldNotConnectException: Could not connect to http://localhost:9200Show stack trace