Your stack trace compared to the selected pattern
Jump to solutionsExpand frames
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
5 frames hidden
poroszd, 4 months ago
Roughly there are three categories of this problem:
- no network available: Probably your machine's network interface is down. Check if you have internet and your application has permissions to use the network interface
- connection refused: The address you are trying to connect is not listening. Check if you did not misspelled the host or the port. Also verify that the server you are trying to reach is actually running and listening.
- connection timed out: The server took too much time to respond. You either have to increase the timeout limit or speed up the server.
External results for this pattern (10)
- Could not open JDBC Connection for transaction; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Communications link failure The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.)Show stack trace
- Connection refused (Connection refused) Build info: version: '3.5.2', revision: '10229a9', time: '2017-08-21T17:29:55.15Z' System info: host: 'ninad-Gazelle', ip: '127.0.1.1', os.name: 'Linux', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '4.10.0-42-generic', java.version: '1.8.0_151' Driver info: driver.version: AndroidDriverShow stack trace