What we do
At Samebug we are building a platform to help developers find solutions to software crashes. Simply take a stack trace, plug it into Samebug and it will search across millions of solutions to determine if the problem causing the crash has been solved by another engineer. If it has, Samebug will present you with the solution, however if it has not been solved, Samebug will connect you with experts who can help.Samebug is implementedd in Scala.
You will be responsible for helping our engineers to developer Samebug and at the same time ensuring that our users: developers and devops, are able to work smoothly and enjow working with the platform.
The following skills are must-haves
- Programming experience in Java web technologies
- Know or quickly learn Scala and Play framework
- Keen eye for clean implementation
- Write elegant, reusable, well tested code
- Strike the right balance between perfect code and shipping it rapidly and iteratively
- Strong knowledge of web application development best practices
- You quickly assimilate whatever technologies are needed for a project
Nice to have
- Agile development methods
- Machine Learning
- Spark or Akka
- Play Framework
What we offer
- You will be part of an experienced team, many of whom have worked for the most successful Hungarian startups
- As an early employee of a fast growing company, you can shape the product and the company we become
- Fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Challenging and innovative technival endeavors
- Office at Paulay street - downtown Budapest
- Competitive salary
Samebug is a global company founded in Budapest with strong connections to Lisbon, Portugal and Boston, USA. Our International Angel and Insititutional Investors (EU and US) and strong, involved Advisory Board provide us long-term and stable funding and wide business network. We are an Alumni of an MIT Enterpreneurship Program and a Portugese accelerator Building Global Innovators. Send us a CV and a link to you references in an email with your date/time availability to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll schedule an interview.